- 400 – 500 g cooked chickpeas
- 1 small onion
- 1 -2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons allowed flour per your wish
- 1 tablespoon semolina per your wish
- 1 egg
- spices: sea salt, Mediterranean mix, garlic powder, chili, curry…
Mash chickpeas using masher for potatoes or into a blender, but don’t overdo it because the bigger parts have to stay. If you make a paste, or rather humus, none of the burgers. Add finely chopped onion, and spices and stir all. Leave overnight or for a few hours. Then add two tablespoons of flour and one egg and stir all well. Form the burgers and fry them on coconut or other allowed oil on moderate temperature. Take some chrono bun, cut in half, grease with cream cheese, place one burger, then tomato circles, then another layer of burger, then some red onion, more cream cheese and finish with another half of bun.