- 375 g flour (250 g spelt, 100 g rye and 25 g barley)
- 1/2 cup blanched, chopped or dried nettle
- 1 tablespoon of tahini mixed in 225ml of lukewarm water
- 2 tablespoons roasted sesame
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- few drops to a teaspoon of lemon juice
Mix flours, sesame, salt and baking soda. Mix tahini in water and add to dry ingredients, as well as nettle. Add lemon juice and knead well until it begins to separate from the wall of the bowl and nicely drop onto the floured surface. . Finish it a little without much pressure and kneading, like you make airy ball. It should be very soft but not sticky. Put in a mold for bread or some baking dish, align with wet hand and sprinkle with sesame. Place in preheated oven and bake about 45 to 50 minutes on 200 degrees. Wrap in dry cloth and leave to cool.