- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 baking powder
- 1 cup mineral water
- 2 tablespoons blanched, drained nettle
- 1 medium zucchini (finely grated and salted to release water)
- 1/2 leek
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- seeds for sprinkling (optional: sunflower, caraway…)
In a dry ingredient (flour, baking powder, sunflower seeds and salt) add whisked egg with mineral water and a tablespoon of olive oil. Stir by pulling the mixture up with a spatula (don’t stir and slam the mixture, but stir gently). Add drained zucchini, finely chopped leek and nettles and stir everything. The mixture will be rare, but denser than for pancakes.
If you have those wider muffin molds, grease and fill, for example, 4 and leave two empty or fill everything and adjust the rest of the story to yourself and your time. This goes into the oven at 220 degrees for about half an hour.