- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds (pepita)
- 1 full tablespoon spelt flour
- pinch of sea salt
- little less than 1 dl mineral water
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 small tablespoon butter
Grind pepita on a coffee grinder. If there is a some bigger part, it does not matter. Whisk in a bowl one egg, then add ground pepita and spelt flour. Mix all and add baking powder, salt and mineral water. Melt butter and pour it into mixture and mix again. Pour little mixture into frying pan as you make American pancakes and briefly fry from both sides. You can combine them with everything you want: fried bacon, eggs, cheese, sour milk, of course if you’re in non-restriction.