- 200 g ground almonds, hazelnuts and walnuts
- 10 – 15 cleaned and blender dates
- orange zest
- 4 large or 5 – 6 small oranges
- 6 – 7 tablespoons chia seeds
- 4 – 5 cleaned and blended dates
- 100 – 150 g chocolate with 70% cocoa
For the first layer mix all ingredients and knead with your hands. Make small balls (walnut size) and press them into shallow and wider glasses (glass, or plastic). For the middle layer peel oranges and put together with cleaned dates into blender. Mix all with chia seeds and leave in the fridge for half an hour. Put per one or two tablespoons over the first layer. At the end grate chocolate over it. You can melt the chocolate and pour over the second layer. Put again in the fridge. If you don’t have enough appropriate glasses you can put the whole mixture into greased large rectangular dish and arrange as mentioned.