- 100 g integral spelt flour
- 50 g integral barley flour
- 50 g buckwheat flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil + little for coating
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon psyllium
- 200 ml water + 1 tablespoon for coating
- caraway for sprinkling
- coarse sea salt for sprinkling
- 2 teaspoons tahini
Mix in a bowl flours and psyllium. Add olive oil and water. Knead all using tablespoon and leave to ferment. Minimum 6 hours. Then add salt and baking powder and mix well.
Form loaf with wet hands and put it into baking tray covered with baking paper. Mix in a bowl tahini, olive oil and water. Stir all and grease the bread with it. Sprinkle with caraway and coarse sea salt and press gently into bread. Put your tahini bread to bake on 200 to 210 degrees until it gets nice golden brown color. Use toothpick to check is it baked.