- 1 pack (400 g) of buckwheat filo pastry
- 3 eggs
- 400 – 500 g cheese (depending on phase)
- 3 tablespoon melted pork fat
- 1/2 cup of water
- spices: oregano, dill, garlic powder…
- seeds for sprinkling: sesame, pepita, sunflower, flax…
Remove filo pastry from the pack and carefully separate just one – the outer one for the bottom of the baking dish. Leave the rest as they are packed. Cut them transversally to pieces with a thickness of 1 centimeter. Grease the baking dish with pork fat and put those one sheet one the bottom. Arrange over it pieces of filo you previously cut. Whisk the eggs, add cheese, little salt, spices and if it’s very dense add water (plain or mineral). First, sprinkle with melted pork fat evenly using a brush, then sprinkle with seeds, cover with a foil and leave in the fridge overnight. Bake under the foil about half an hour on 200 degrees and then uncovered 15 minutes on 160 degrees.