- 1 filo pastry with buckwheat flour
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce without sugar
- 2 – 3 ham slices
- 2 – 3 Gouda cheese slices
- 4 – 5 olives
- 1/2 cup of water and 1 tablespoon olive oil (or butter, or pork fat)
- spices: sea salt, pepper, oregano
Divide filo pastry into halves lengthwise. Grease each with mixture of water and olive oil and then with tomato sauce. Spice a bit with salt, pepper and oregano. Five centimeters from the bottom, narrow edges, first put the ham and over it Gouda and chopped black olives. Then fold that empty part over the filled pastry and then on the inside switch the edges from the side to keep the sauce. Then just switch the filo pastry in the width in which is filling. When you make a package grease it with mixture of water and oil from both sides. Make another package from the second half of the filo pastry. Put them into toaster and enjoy first in chirping and then in crispy pastry and melted cheese.
If you’re in restriction period, you can use mozzarella cheese instead of Gouda.