- 2 tablespoons of spelt flour
- 2 tablespoons of sesame flour
- 2 tablespoons of pumpkin flour
- 2 tablespoons of buckwheat flour
- 2 tablespoons of barley flour
- 2 tablespoons of rye flour
- seeds (per one tablespoon of sunflower, pepita, sesame, flax, chia and psyllium)
- 500 ml mineral water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
Mix all seeds into blender to to the desired fineness. Mix in a deeper bowl all types of flour, add salt, seeds and oil. Then gradually add mineral water to be denser than for pancakes, but not as dough. Put the mixture using tablespoon into a preheated waffle iron. Cook the waffles until golden and crisp.
If you want a sweet version, add cocoa, Stevie, vanilla extract and lemon zest.