- 250 g water from cooking chickpeas
- 150 g ground nuts
- 5 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour from the plum seed (or ground roasted almonds or apricot seed)
- 200 g chocolate with 70% cocoa
- 1 can coconut milk with 80% coconut
Grind sugar and nuts into powder. Cool water from cooking chickpeas and whisk well with mixer. Mix with sugar and nuts and add flour at the end. Pour into baking tray or some other large baking dish covered with baking paper, then put in preheated oven on 150 degrees. Bake for about 40 minutes to get nice crispy crust. Prepare cream: melt chocolate, add coconut milk and mix well. Put in the fridge to cool a bit and to be sturdy enough for coating. Cut the crust into four pieces and coat with prepared filling.